Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Listen Up Everyone!

Go down 
+13
Excalibur
Kalicrates
crippler70
-[ZoDiaC]-
WaRRaT
EvIlMeTaLLiCa
Freedom
Xenia
Tyerial
Xehanort
Jazeon
Bunnykiller
Tony aka Marche
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony aka Marche
Admin

Listen Up Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 4:42 am

Listen up everyone! I have had a really rough year latly and things seems to be clearing up for me. My depresstion is now tossed aside into the garbage can and so is my stress. I feel so happy now that I got rid of a lot of my problems. After I fix up the Network I am going to leave Dreamers Network for awhile. I need a break a long one. I got a life and I got things I want to do and school is out in 2 days. So this is what's going to happen. Within this month the admins are going to be working a lot on the Network trying to fix as many bugs as they can. By the end of this month Dreamers Network might be able to run at 100%! But I also bring bad news for you all. I am going to wipe the server. I know a lot of you are going to leave but it's a risk I'm going to take. Only the loyal people will stay and I do not know how many loyal players we have, all the other are going to quit and leave I guess but we can always replace them. People come and go that's how life is and I don't intend on bribing people to stay. The reason I'm giving the server a wipe is because this will be fair for not only all our current players but also for us the staff and for the newbies that will later arrive into our server. A lot of people here abused my set transfer event and my set+13+luck+dsr event so that is one reason why I am going to wipe the server. This month is going to be really busy for me and I hope all of our loyal members stay and support us when ever we need it. Transfer events will be cancalled once wipe is done but the sets+13+dsr will stay and this time I am checking IPs. We will have a total of 200 slots for a free set when the server reopens. So for now please post all of your comments and questions here and I will answer them for you. So wish us luck.

Sincerely,
Tony aka Marche

P.S Tyerial I need to talk to you on msn and if you attempt to quit too...I am sorry but I'm going to continue on what I need to do. I am doing what I know is best for the Network and this is what my heart wants me to do.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:50 am

Tony u do that it de end of de server and many people will end up not happy because of de wipe out and they have to retrain all over again but Tony if u wan to do it go ahead i with u all de way ^^
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 6:40 am

Bunnykiller wrote:
Tony u do that it de end of de server and many people will end up not happy because of de wipe out and they have to retrain all over again but Tony if u wan to do it go ahead i with u all de way ^^

Well for what the message said. his gonna get the loyal people
Even that other people would not accept or unjoin the server. Still loyal's will be here

I'll not quit the server. Since here i know alot of people
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyhut.co.nr
Xehanort

Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:29 am

the wipe thing is a great idea yes for the following reasons:
- ppl got bored as they maxed
- they didnt even try to search for sets as they have FO transfered sets alrdy
- the transfere set event made donation useless ( why would they donate if they have FO for free?)

so yea disable transfere event is a geat idea (keep DSR sets event open for now like u said)

and also , JOG ,JOH ,Souls drops should be increased more than this

and since kantru event works alrdy, try to fix crywolf event too and so is Castle siege like Talsiber said

we also need Excellent item drop rate to increase abit more than this

Thanks and Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:43 am

But if u remove de transfer event not much people will wan to play in it anymore because they dun wan waste time go find set and waste their time because they got so many fo set but u guy dun do transfer event they have no point in playing
Back to top Go down
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:03 am

That is not correct. There is alot of server that do not do the transfer events. I do not agree to the wipe but then again I do. I for one will not be doing the wipe, Its not in me to kill it. Im off to work now ciao
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:07 am

But if u wipe it will be de 4 Time de sv got wipe then u decide wat to do is de best for de sv
Back to top Go down
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 am

we know how many times its been wiped. But this is what you get when u want a high rate server so in my opinion players brought this one themselfs.
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:12 am

Why dun u guy make a vote so that let de player decide wat they wan ?
Back to top Go down
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:14 am

there is no need for a vote. The server is dieing no matter what we do. Wipe or no wipe we wont gain any players since 90% of server has a F.O Set and they use it to kill defenceless players.
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 am

so after de wipe still got fo set or just dsr+luck+13 set ? so de rest we have to hunt our self right de item>??
Back to top Go down
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:18 am

there will not be a FO set transfer. It makes the game gay and boring
Back to top Go down
Xenia

Xenia

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 am

well i agree what the use in playing a high exp server.
when your stats dont rr when u rr
u get maxed at rr #64.
u dont have to go hunt 4 anything.
lol u dont donate because u got fo set.
you play 4 free
but it costs us to keep it running 4 u.
but we do it because we want u to have fun.
and maybe if u have to hunt 4 your items you will
have more fun. the server i came from was fun.
stats rr'ed every rr with 500 point bonus each rr.
u didnt get maxed at 64 rr.
exc droped better.
then it was fun doing events because more ppl came
so they could hoping get what they were looking 4
so if jewels drop better exc drops better
you dont max as quick .
then events will really be worth comming to.

just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:56 am

But i onli de guy inside being active even i got fo set i also play on even i alone
Back to top Go down
Freedom

Freedom

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:46 pm

I do feel that if the server wipe out again there will surely be lots of players leaving as it would be the 4th or 5th wipe out i think and again i somehow feel a wipe out would be good. But after the wipe out, u must think if the server will get those bugs fixed? Will the server do advertisting of it? Will there be so many GMs and Admins(i personally dun think a server need so many)?

So i really duno how the players feel about this wipe out. Many have already left, some left as school is reopen, some left because of the server bugs, some left for personal reason. So i think i can only say something... Think well before u do something, dont regret after what you have done.

Good luck and God bless
Back to top Go down
Xenia

Xenia

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:15 pm

as far as i know there has only been two wipes.
and one was because of a data base crash
not our fauilt.
and yes we do have two many gm's
there r alot that do nothing anymore.
so we will do some weeding out.
and as for admins
i watch the server and all of the gm's
tyerial and tony work on server files
as for the wipe i do and i dont
like i said above.
i dont wanna lose players
but i think that so many are maxed out
and having fo sets now
so whats the point?
yes we have some bugs what server really dont have some bugs?
Back to top Go down
EvIlMeTaLLiCa

EvIlMeTaLLiCa

PostSubject: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:19 pm

So? Mam.....

Are U Telling Us There Will Be A Wipe Out???

Or No???

Just Asking Some Questions.....

Hope U Will Not Get Angry At Me....

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://muwarlords.heavenforum.com
Xehanort

Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:01 pm

from what was said above , yes there will be . but ADMINS r giving it some time of thinking . it is a big decision.
Back to top Go down
WaRRaT

WaRRaT

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 pm

i have played a lot of MU servers, Zypher, Grudge, Muzone, DawnMU, FrozenhellMU, MUPhils.etc.. All those I quitted.. after 8months i decided to play MU again..then came challengeMU, which was headed by Remenence and Tyerial.. during that time i have enough budget to donate for the server..so i took almost all the kinds of set i need, ending up lending sets to my friends..we had a lot of wipeouts there, i think more than 6 times..but still i played gaining rr's to be maxed..

now i am in DreamMU, i enjoyed playing with the people here..and to be honest, i dont care about wipeouts, but i do not support it.. who am i to stop this? all i care is, to make players happy, coz i have experienced how hard it is being a newbie and noob..

Now in regards with this, like freedom said, think first before doing this.. we lost a lot of players..lets face the fact that not all people are intelligent, like Catalyst my friend.. since we have a lot of new patch i never see him again online, maybe because he doesnt know how to follow the never ending change of patches.. i dunno, who knows?..

having maxed players and maxed rr doesnt mean players will not donate again..i mean not all of players are rich, we dont know.. with due respects, i wanna ask, is there any other way to fix our problems than to have wipe outs?..

Judge my statement or not, i dont care.. all i care about is the welfare of the people who now loves DREAMMU so much...
Back to top Go down
-[ZoDiaC]-

-[ZoDiaC]-

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:28 pm

hope for the best expect for the worst.. XDD

this really S*cks XDD everything gone? >.<

Tested and True^^
Back to top Go down
crippler70

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:44 pm

bind ~ "console"

~ "console"

~ /quit

you have been disconnected from the server.

well.. i enjoyed..

dhunter70@yahoo.com > Yahoo Messenger

WARLORDZ keep it touch..
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:01 pm

The set+13+dsr event will stay but the wipe will continue on. This is what I need to do. But it's like I said the people who are loyal will stay and help us recruit more but the people who arn't will leave. Tyerial, Xenia, my staff members, and all of my Dream Mu players. Please support me at this time. You guys know deep down in your hearts that this wipe is the only way to fix up a lot of things and it will be best for the future arrivals. But rest asure all donation will be restored!
Back to top Go down
Kalicrates

Kalicrates

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 6:42 pm

I dont know what wipe means exactly Razz

But i will stay. =)
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Wipe mean all account will get deleted
Back to top Go down
Kalicrates

Kalicrates

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:37 pm

And how we will keep our sets / items.. etc? U_U!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen Up Everyone!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamers Network :: Dreamers Network :: Off Topic-
Jump to: