Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

may or may not be back

Go down 
+7
Tony aka Marche
Abolish
Bunnykiller
micvar
Xehanort
Jazeon
Tyerial
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

may or may not be back Empty
PostSubject: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:17 am

I have alot of things going on in real life at the moment,

when I came back, i dont even notice this being dreammu anymore,I will be taking a step down for now till i get all back on track,I dont have time to be put up to date on whats going on. Have fun all dreammy staff and players.... Peace out

this is not aganist anyone but it seems there is enough staff on this server (way to many) im out for now i cant take all these changes and no comucation

Last edited by Tyerial on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quiting for now)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:07 pm

So server won't be down right ? O.o
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyhut.co.nr
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:16 pm

no it wont, seems thats all people care about -_-
Back to top Go down
Xehanort

Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:23 pm

too many staff ?! i see....as far as i know only u and tony can edit in server files..so what too many staff u talking about?

not many things has been changed since u left suddenly..all changed were maximus is new GM , and tony has made guild

clans ..and we got more players, i dunno what's the problem here...eveything seems ok and fine .. isnt that what u wanted?

to have more players? to see loyal players?

isnt this why we got merged with dreamer mu?

i cant understand why r u giving up all this now..u and tony and all of us together can make this server the best.

look at the server , ur hard work..u were doing ur best to make an enjoyable server for players..

after all this hard work u just want to leave for some slight changes? while u were away?...since only communication with

u is MSN..u were never on...i kept asking Xenia to talk to u , to tell u to come back like everyday..i dunno what to say

i have said enough, nomore i can say...so..farewel

Back to top Go down
micvar

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:42 pm

I'm new at this server but everything that was said above sounds pretty right to me. All it takes is a bit of work and this server can be the best. The first time i loged in i liked it right away.
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Tyerial Just hope u came back ^^ Tyerial if u nid any help or wat u can ask mi or wat i try my best to accomdate u in watever u nid just hope u came back soon:)
Back to top Go down
Abolish

Abolish

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Um hes right, there is too much staff, there are not enough players to have this many staff members.

They may be the only ones allowed to change the server files, but also, there are other people remoting the server to do whatever else they want to do, it's too much which means that i cannot remote, I understand where he is coming from

He is not Giving up, hes just steping back, Tyerial and I worked together for while now, and we did good, and had fun, Communication plays one of the biggest rolls in a community such as this.
Also he is working on his real life issues, hes not giving up this, hes just getting himself out of the area, and letting things go.

Tyerial I'll miss ya, ttyl hopefuly.
David

PS: Love the Avatar 0_~
Back to top Go down
http://cnet.malware-site.www
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:22 pm

Tyerial not much change when you went away. Yea a lot of staff and half of em rarly go on. But in time our server will get more people. We need to give it a lot of time that's all.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:24 pm

no, we have 17 staff members and 5 admins way to many, you say we have people that never come on but there still staff members. When things change i get no notifactation at all, staff is not only people who can edit server files. so im out for now. Have fun all and server will stay up
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:27 pm

Didn't Xenia tell you about the staff o.O? I haven't been touching the server at all this week.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
-[ZoDiaC]-

-[ZoDiaC]-

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:48 pm

well i also notice about the staff O.O

and there were 2more recruited.. XDD

so better remove all those who were inactive..maybe make a rule that 3days unexplainable inactiveness would cause staff member for suspension..
Back to top Go down
Excalibur

Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 pm

-[ZoDiaC]- wrote:
well i also notice about the staff O.O

and there were 2more recruited.. XDD

so better remove all those who were inactive..maybe make a rule that 3days unexplainable inactiveness would cause staff member for suspension..

x2 i agree but make it 1 week
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:01 pm

I'll miss you tyerial. I hope you will be back soon. Actually you are prety right about this thing with the too many staff ( but I cant beleave it's the only reason you would leave even for a while ).
Nothing more to say here. Take a rest and come back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Xenia

Xenia

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:08 am

beleave me i will be watching.

right now i only see 3 gm's doing any events.

out of 17 o_O.

i will be letting some go if this does not change.

i am on this server everyday.

so i know who is and who is not doing anything.

remember we are here to make the players happy and show them a good

time. yes i know its not easy.

we want the best server ever.

and to be the best we need to show we care.

and that will also bring more players

by word of mouth from our other players.

so lets do this thing. help make us the best.

(remember gm's i need all staff's ign posted in my topic)
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:41 am

* Sob * You moved me guys ^^ , I'll be active to advertise more and more
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:44 am

Actually i see all de gm is getting less and less de most active in :

Trance
Maximus
Talsbier
Kurasaku
Pl3nxx
Eternal

That all de rest are not active at all so just hope mre Gm try to be mre active

Wish Tyerial come back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:35 am

I will be back very soon dont worry =D
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 am

^^, Were all in this together men .. No quiting alright. So go advertising in order to have players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: may or may not be back   may or may not be back Empty

Back to top Go down

may or may not be back
Page 1 of 1