Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

[Event] Signature Design

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony aka Marche
Admin

[Event] Signature Design Empty
PostSubject: [Event] Signature Design   [Event] Signature Design EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:34 pm

This event will be for all GFX Masters out there and for any Newbies who wants to join. As most of you might know, most Mu Websites out there have a unique signature. I would like to represent to you guys Dream Mu's First Signature Design Contest! All you have to do in this contest is create the best signature you can for our website. There are a few rules here and there but hey these rules arn't so bad, all you have to do is have fun. The signature size has to be about 398 width and 217 height. This is the original signature we used before but I'm sure all of you can make a better one.

[Event] Signature Design Signaturegv8

Once you have created your signature post them here on this thread. First Place will recieve 2000 Credits for the Webshop. There will only be one winner chosen so I wish you all good luck! Good Luck and Have Fun!

*Due Date: June 25*

Last edited by Tony aka Marche on Mon May 26, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Signature Design   [Event] Signature Design EmptySat May 24, 2008 4:13 am

V.1
[Event] Signature Design DDBKcopy

V.2

[Event] Signature Design DDBK2

Hoped you liked them. Tell me if anything should be improve. Or you want to changed character!

Umm Edited again

Edited V.1 Resize

[Event] Signature Design DDBKcopy

Last edited by Jazeon on Sat May 24, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added New Version)
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyhut.co.nr
aruel24

aruel24

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Signature Design   [Event] Signature Design EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:02 am

HEHE HOPE U LIKE IT
V1:
Photobucket
V2:
Photobucket
V3:
Photobucket
IS THIS EVENT WILL CONTINUE OR NOT???
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Signature Design   [Event] Signature Design EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:14 am

I think this finish. I've post here. But it was deleted? O.o
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyhut.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Signature Design   [Event] Signature Design Empty

Back to top Go down

[Event] Signature Design
Page 1 of 1